Prepare to be scared, if you dare...
From the 17th October to the 1st November, Alton Towers brings you Scarefest. There's brand new chills, thrills and you can ride your favourite rides in the dark!
Their spine-chilling attractions are open until 9pm, and there's lots of Halloween horrors to be enjoyed by everyone...
Leisuretime Selected Hotel
- Staying at a Leisuretime selected hotel, it’s all a bit of a mystery as to where you’re staying until you receive your final travel documents. Rest assured that the hotel we choose will be in a good local area, the bedrooms will always be en-suite, have a colour TV, tea/coffee making facilities and your stay will always include breakfast.
- Day 1: Join coach this morning and travel to Alton Towers arriving around lunch time.
- Day 2: After breakfast, we leave our hotel for Alton Towers. Depart at 5.30pm for our home bound journey.
- Return coach travel
- Hotel accommodation with
- Entertainment as described
- Meals and drinks as selected
- Excursions and inclusions as selected
- Children (age 3-12 years) sharing with at least 2 adults pay £89
- Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing; Single room supplements apply: £15.00pp.
- For the latest prices and offers visit us in store, online or call our travel experts.2