Babbacombe (on the English Riviera) boasts its own promenade, theatre, shops, restaurants, hotels and the famous Babbacombe Model Village.. Proving perfect for a trip away.
There are the most stunning coastal views right across Lyme Bay past Exmouth and Lyme Regis on the Jurassic coast as far as Portland Bill. All this sits high above two beaches, a harbour and the historic Babbacombe cliff railway, one of only a few original working funicular railways still in existence today. Babbacombe leads naturally into the adjoining village of St. Marychurch which has its own thriving shopping precinct with a wide choice of independently owned small shops and boutiques. Babbacombe is the ideal location for a quiet and peaceful holiday.
Situated on Babbacombe Downs and enjoying magnificent views of the vast bay stretching as far as the eye can see. The views can be enjoyed in the bar-lounge, the Chandelier Restaurant, the sun-lounge and also from the sun-terrace, perfect on those lovely sunny days. The Sefton Hotel has:
- Bedrooms, all have an with en-suite, colour TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Live entertainment nightly.
- 2 for 1 bar from 7pm - 10pm
- Chandelier restuarant
- Sun lounge
- Sun terrace
- Excursion to Exeter: Exeter, at the heart of Devon, is a beautiful Roman walled city that seamlessly mixes ancient and modern. Wander through the cobbled streets and squares that surround the 15th Century Exeter Cathedral and you’ll suddenly find yourself in a stylish, modern high street, with designer boutiques, award-wining restaurants and art galleries dotted amongst all the shops you’d expect from a 21st Century shopping centre.
- Excursion to Lyme Regis: Sitting on the Dorset-Devon border is Lyme Regis, a picturesque seaside settlement where the narrow maze of streets wind their way down to the 13th century Cobb, family friendly beach and dramatic sea views. The area is world famous for its fossils which date back to the Jurassic period. Several local museums, attractions and shops are dedicated to this geological heritage. Lyme Regis, the town, has featured in a number of novels and the televised adaptations including Jane Austen's 'Persuasion' and 'The French Lieutenant's Woman' by local author John Fowles. Literary fans will love it!
- Day 1: Join the coach and head to our resort. Check-in at our chosen hotel, with dinner and an evening at leisure.
- Days 2 - 4: At leisure in resort with two INCLUDED excursions. Breakfasts and dinners.
- Day 5: Breakfast and we board our coach for the return journey home. Arrive back later today.
- Coach travel throughout
- Reserved seating throughout your break
- Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast
- Included excursions as shown in INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
- Free time to enjoy Babbacombe
- Itinerary available on request
- Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing; a selected number of singles available with no supplement. For the latest prices and offers visit us in store, online or call our travel experts.