Leisuretime Day Trip| Half-Board | 4 days | Dates throughout September & October
The ‘Illuminations’ showcase Blackpool at its best, with a great party atmosphere. Originally created to extend the season at the resort, the ‘Illuminations’ now attract more visitors than the summer months!
The UK’s most popular resort, Blackpool has something for everyone; a world-famous Tower, three piers, miles of sandy beaches, a ‘Pleasure Beach’ (with white-knuckle rides!), trams, horse-drawn carriages, ‘Punch & Judy’ shows - Blackpool really has it all. But save some of your energy for the evenings, and sample the terrific shows, lively bars and pubs. Day and night, Blackpool really stands out as the most exciting of all Britain's resorts – our capital of fun! Come and enjoy the vast array of entertainment and get caught up in the brashness and sheer energy of Blackpool. If you tire, simply step out onto the promenade, or join one of our excursions
Georgian Hollies Hotel
In the very heart of the town on Albert Road, the Georgian Hollies is a popular choice for Leisuretimers. The hotel is close to Blackpool Tower, the Winter Gardens, shops, bars and restaurants. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, bars, a resident’s lounge with large TV screen, games room, entertainment and lift. Comfortable bedrooms have en-suite, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Lift.
- Blackpool Illuminations - Evening Drive: Join us for an unforgettable drive along the promenade to see the famous Illuminations! The 66 night light extravaganza has the whole resort of Blackpool buzzing with excitement. Gaze as the promenade is illuminated with lasers, neon lights, fibre optics and floodlighting
- Excursion to Liverpool: Full of history, culture and friendly people, Liverpool is the ideal destination to discover and enjoy. A World Heritage site with a wonderful collection of museums, galleries, shopping and dining, there really is something for everyone in this fantastic city. The coach will take you to the historic Albert Dock complex, with a great range of visitor attractions including the iconic 'Beatles Story'. You can also take a ferry across the Mersey or visit the historic city centre.
- Day 1: Join the coach and head to our resort. Check-in at our chosen hotel, with dinner and an evening at leisure.
- Days 2 - 3: At leisure in resort with two INCLUDED excursions. Breakfasts and dinners.
- Day 4: Breakfast and we board our coach for the return journey. Arrive home later today.
- Coach travel throughout
- Reserved seating throughout your break
- Three or four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast
- All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Included excursions as shown in INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
- Itinerary available on request
- Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing; a selected number of singles available with no supplement. For the latest prices and offers visit us in store, online or call our travel experts.