Make it a weekend to remember! Visiting both Cotswold Wildlife Park and LEGOLAND®, you're sure to make some very happy and fun memories. LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort has over 55 rides and attractions where your little ones can earn their very first driving licence! Brave the Dragon rollercoaster, splash and play with giant DUPLO® animals or discover your favourite landmarks in world famous Mini-land. Cotswold Wildlife Park is a superb family attraction with 160 acres of enticing parkland, sculpted gardens and an impressive menagerie of birds, mammals, reptiles and invertebrates.
You'll stay in a Leisuretime selected hotel. It will be named on your final travel documents.
- Cotswold Wildlife Park. Set in 160 acres of landscaped parkland Cotswold Wildlife Park is home to a fascinating collection of birds, mammals and reptiles from around the world; many very rare and endangered. Among the latest arrivals are a trio of young rhinos, wolverines and clouded leopards. Walk with lemurs in the Madagascar enclosure and see the beautiful Sifaka lemur (this area has restricted opening – please check times). Later this afternoon, we continue with our journey to our hotel for dinner and overnight stay
- Legoland® Windsor. At Legoland the entertainment is certainly hands-on. Children can take to the road, soar through the skies and sail the seas in complete safety. With over 50 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, there is something for everyone. We depart Legoland later this afternoon and travel back home.
- Day 1: Join the coach and travel to the Cotswold Wildlife Park with admission included. Later this afternoon, we continue with our journey to our hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 2: Breakfast and we make our way to Legoland® Windsor this morning where the day will be at leisure. We depart Legoland later this afternoon and travel back home.
- Return coach travel.
- Tickets to both parks.
- Hotel stay with breakfast and dinner.
Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing; Single room supplements apply: £15.00.
*Children (age 3-12 years) sharing with at least 2 adults pay £69