Enjoy a break to glorious North Wales, a place which is blessed with rugged coastlines, ruined castles and endless panoramas of the Snowdonia National Park. Lying on a sandy bay between the giant headlands of the Great and Little Orme with Snowdonia towering in the background, Llandudno is without doubt the 'Queen of Welsh Resorts'. Its long, crescent-shaped promenade, shopping streets, sweeping sands and wealth of attractions, make it a perfect destination for a summer holiday. Whether you are riding the unique and famous tramway, or taking tea in the lovely tearooms at Victoria Shopping Centre, you are sure to be delighted by Llandudno’s warmth and charm that offers spectacular views in all directions. A tramway and cable car both offer a route to the summit of the Great Orme. There is plenty to do, there will never be a dull moment.
Things to do: Take a stroll along the 'Queen of Resorts' and enjoy the regal beauty of the Welsh coast.
Interesting facts: Llandudno is now one of the largest seaside resorts in Wales.
Risboro Hotel, Llandudno
- The Risboro Hotel sits between the two beaches that lie at the foot of the Orme, just a stone’s throw from the tram station.
- The hotel has 63 en-suite bedrooms, bedrooms are all en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities, a TV, radio, telephone and a hair dryer.
- The hotel also has a lounge bar, sun terrace, entertainment lounge with dance floor and an indoor swimming pool with a poolside sauna.
- Lift is also available.
- Board Basis: Half Board (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Drinks: £2 bar for 3 hours nightly on selected wines, beers and spirits – see price panel for dates
- Excursion to Portmeirion: Join our coach and head towards delightful Portmeirion (admission included), featured in the popular TV series 'The Prisoner'. Here, the ornate, colour-washed buildings and Mediterranean Piazza are surrounded by beautiful sub-tropical woodland gardens and clear blue waters.
- Excursion to Snowdonia & Snowdon Mountain Railway Ride: We travel into Snowdonia National Park and the village of Llanberis. Here we join the majestic Snowdon Mountain Railway (fare included), to see the magnificent scenery, from a stunning waterfall to ancient forests. We move on through the National Park to picturesque Capel Curig and Betws-y-Coed.
- Day 1: Join the coach and head for North Wales. Check-in at our hotel, enjoying dinner and an evening at leisure.
- Days 2 - 3: At leisure in resort with two included excursions. Meals as shown on dates selected.
- Day 4: After breakfast it’s time to board our coach for the return journey home. Arrive back later today.
- Return coach travel
- Hotel accommodation
- Entertainment as described
- Meals and drinks as selected
- 2 excursions
- Itinerary available on request
- Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing; a selected number of singles available with no supplement. For the latest prices and offers visit us in store, online or call our travel experts